Island GreenTech Mission Statement
GreenTech seeks to catalyze business activity consistent with Island economic and environmental ethics by:
- facilitating discussions with willing Island entrepreneurs
- coordinating intellectual and physical resources for entrepreneurs
- enabling access to workspace and equipment
- maintaining a knowledge and skills database
- managing the Eklectic Round Table (on hold)
Island GreenTech is a group of accomplished Island residents who share expertise in a non-threatening personal environment for the purpose of assisting Island entrepreneurs with advice and assessment, on a pro bono basis, on vision, business plans, mission and goals, management plans, product design and development, and marketing.
The Eklectic Round Table is an open forum for Island entrepreneurs to share and vet ideas and to make connections that catalyze business relationships consistent with Island economic and environmental ethics. It meets on occasion at Minglement, The Vashon Island Coffee Roasterie through the courtesy of Eva DeLoach (owner of The Vashon Island Coffee Roasterie), located at 19529 Vashon Highway Southwest, Vashon, WA.